WE ARE OPEN AND OUR TEAM ARE HARD WORKING, CLEANING AND MAKE SURE WE STICK STRICTLY TO ALL GOVERNMENT COVID GUIDELINES
It is however important that the following steps are taken and adhered to by all. This is in order to help us provide a safe environment for you all to play.
– Please do not attend if you or anyone in your household are showing any of covid symptoms found on the
– Before entering the centre, all members of your group will be asked to sanitise your hands.
– We are currently operating a ticketless booking system. You have to pre-book your tickets online. Please say your name and show us the email confirmation on arrival and we will check you off our list.
– Please only queue when all members of your group have arrived
– During your visit please ensure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and water regularly
– Please ensure all children sanitise their hands prior to entering and exiting the play areas, including all frames.
– All adults and children over the age of 11 must wear a face covering at all times in the centre except for when you are sat at a table eating or drinking or on the play frames.
– We have adequately distanced the chairs and tables from each other. Therefor we ask that you do not sit more than six people at a table and refrain from moving your table or chairs as you will have been given a designated table for your group.
– Where possible, please leave your buggies/prams in the car. When inside the building, management reserve the right to move these in order to accommodate social distancing if required
– Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines wherever possible, especially when queuing for the cafe or the entrance/exit
– Please ensure you dispose of all litter including any used, disposable protective wear such as disposable face coverings or gloves properly in litter bins or take it home with you.
– Please use contactless payment wherever possible. – Please note that all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Playpalz Party and softplay centre ltd have the right to refuse admission or evict any persons if they behave in such a way as to jeopardise the safety of themselves or others. This includes following all Covid-19 safety procedures.